Warm pie. Eat pie.
Room temperature pie = yum.
Warm pie = to die for.
Mechelle's pies taste great at any temperature, but we recommend that you consume our pies within 3 to 4 days of purchase or delivery; otherwise, refrigerate for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Don't forget, we use absolutely no preservatives in our homemade confections. Our pies pair awesomely with whipped cream, ice cream, and even wine. Hint for the 21+ crowd: blackberry pie + syrah red wine blends = a delicious good time.
To warm pie from room temperature or from the fridge:
- Pre-heat oven to 450° (Be patient, it will be worth it!)
- When oven reaches 450°, place pie on cookie sheet and bake as follows:
- Petite pies = 3-5 minutes
- Personal pies = 5-8 minutes
- Large pies = 12-15 minutes
To warm pie from frozen state (DO NOT defrost, or crust will be soggy):
- Pre-heat oven to 350° (Be patient, it will be worth it!)
- When oven reaches 350°, place pie on cookie sheet and bake as follows:
- Petite pies = 8-10 minutes
- Personal pies = 20-25 minutes
- Large pies = 45-55 minutes